To meet demand in today’s digital world, applications must be able to perform at sub-millisecond response times. This is where in-memory caching comes in. Now more than ever, a smart caching layer is key for enterprises looking to boost application performance and solve scalability challenges.
Watch Frédéric Warin, Capgemini’s Lead Enterprise Architect, & Lee Blum, GigaSpaces’ Director of Product Management, as they discuss how Groupe PSA, one of Europe's largest car manufacturers, leveraged Smart Cache to offload their mainframe to:
- Reduce response time to 15-19 milliseconds
- Increase application capacity by 15x
- Scale workload volume by 20X
Learn more about the fundamentals of distributed, in-memory caching and how it can significantly improve system performance & reduce latency for data-intensive applications:
- How practical features such as multi-criteria queries, business-driven data tiering, AI-driven autonomous elasticity and scaling, server-side aggregations and full SQL compliance open new avenues to accelerate workload processing for applications, reporting and BI
- Why modern caching is essential for any enterprise that wants to improve customer experience, reduce TCO, and transition to the cloud