How Multi-Tiered Storage Model Is the Key to Gaining Insights from Terabytes of Data in Real Time, at a Fraction of the Cost
With growing market demands for faster processing of constantly growing datasets, more and more companies turn to in-memory computing in order to get real-time processing of their data and to obtain application scalability and high availability. In-memory computing is random access memory (RAM) based and provides ultra lowlatency and high performance for mission critical real-time applications. Since RAM is costly, in-memory computing entails costs that can be prohibitive to many organizations.
This eBook reviews a solution for optimizing TCO with GigaSpaces MemoryXtend. MemoryXtend allows GigaSpaces in-memory platforms to leverage SSD of GigaSpaces’ XAP in-memory computing platform and SSD. This solution enables a hybrid architecture which intelligently stores data on both RAM and SSD, allowing users to enjoy both high speed processing and less expensive storage capacity.
In this eBook, we:
- Address the data explosion and its challenges
- Discuss the power of in-memory computing
- Review the leading edge of in-memory computing: GigaSpaces XAP
- Present the GigaSpaces MemoryXtend approach and how you can gain the Machine Learning Advantage
- Learn about our benchmark with Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors and Intel® Optane™ SSDs
- Review use cases for transportation, finance, and retail
Fill out your details to get a copy of the MemoryXtend eBook.