SEBx is an innovation studio at the Swedish bank SEB. Since the inception in 2018, SEBx has built a new banking platform that runs in the cloud and leverages the possibilities with cloud technologies. Within a year of writing the first lines of code, SEBx brought on the first set of customers through its first concept UNQUO, an innovative product for the gig-economy. Learn more about how they embarked on a cloud-first journey, taking an agile and scalable approach to building new products and a new banking platform in parallel.
Listen to the interactive panel discussion about:
- What it means to have a “customer first” strategy and how processes are driven by customer expectations and demands.
- How using data and analytics can replace manual work to improve customer satisfaction and dramatically reduce overall costs.
- Becoming data driven and using public cloud architecture.
- Embracing Open Banking and treating it as a true opportunity and not as a regulatory risk.
- Having a culture that values technology, engineering and fast iterations.
- And much more...you will also be able to ask your questions LIVE!
Meet the panelists:
Christoffer Malmer, CEO of SEBx, an innovation studio set out to explore new tech and build new products.
Magnus Poromaa, CEO of SO4IT, one of Sweden’s leading companies for large scale enterprise solutions and the preferred partner for multinational customers such as for example Sun Microsystems, Vodafone, Cisco, The Linde Group and Michelin.